This one is a thought experiment.
The challenge for me as a software developer is distribution. Getting access to the target customer is critical. Ideally I should be talking to them every week.
So what are the things I can try to get that access:
- Content marketing: writing blog posts or creating videos about topics the target audience cares about.
- Joint venture: contacting podcasts or publications the target market follows, and offering them a percentage.
- Freemium: giving it away for free, maybe with some limitations.
- Ads: Reddit, Facebook, LinkedIn and/or Instagram ads
- Outbound: cold outreach. Not a big fan, but maybe still worth trying.