There are a few more features I’d like to prototype before starting a full build:
- Magic Links: Passwordless logins
- Traditional logins: Logins with passwords and forms
- Single Sign On (SSO): With SAML or Open ID Connect (OIDC)
- OAuth provider: The IdP can act as an OAuth provider, not just a consumer.
- MFA: Multi-factor authentication. via SMS/E-mail.
- API: Ability to access all resources via REST
- CLI: Command-line program to perform setup and access API from terminal
- Dashboard: A UI for editing the config
- Layering: Research if it’s possible to use a second instance of the IdP to manage the tenants. ie it runs on top of itself.
- Deployment: Test deployment with cloud functions, node, and docker.
Can launch a version without many of these features, but I’d like to investigate them a little to understand how hard they will be to accomplish.