Migrated this project from sapper to svelte-kit.
In the process, I switched to mdsvex.
One of my posts was titled “google-ads”, when the file “google-ads.md” was downloaded, the ad-blocker chrome extension blocked it and caused all page loads to fail. I ended up fixing it, by renaming the file to “google-a-d-s”, but that took a couple hours to figure out.
One tutorial recommended adding
.vercelignore… bad idea. Vercel failed to build and kept giving me an error “missing package.json in /vercel/path0/package.json”. That took some time to figure out. But simply deleting
.vercelignore solved it.
It’s all done now! and I’m loving it. Now I have a good base for updating the design in the coming weeks.
frontmatternpm packages. Use whatever